Clue: When both hands are straight up
We have 1 answer for the clue When both hands are straight up. See the results below.
- When shadows almost disappear
- When there's darkness, in a Koestler title
- When some meet for lunch
- When two hands meet
- When some hands join
- When duelists duel, sometimes
- When many go to lunch
- When the lunch whistle usually blows
- When both hands are up?
- When a clock's hands point upward
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 11, 2021
Found an answer for the clue When both hands are straight up that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!