Clue: Withdraw from a case
We have 1 answer for the clue Withdraw from a case. See the results below.
- Disqualify, as a juror
- Disqualify (oneself)
- Disqualify, as a potential juror
- Disqualify in court
- Disqualify (oneself), as a judge
- Take out of the box?
- Take out of a case
- Disqualify (oneself), in court
- Step aside, judicially
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 07, 2016
- New York Sun - August 07, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Withdraw from a case that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!