Clue: Word before juris or generis
We have 2 answers for the clue Word before juris or generis. See the results below.
- ___ generis
- ___ juris (legal phrase)
- ___ juris
- __ generis (unique)
- ___ generis (unique)
- ___ juris (in one's own right): Lat.
- __ generis: unique
- __ generis
- ''__ generis'' (unique)
- ___ generis (of its own kind)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 03, 2014
- Universal - December 03, 2010
- New York Times - April 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Word before juris or generis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!