Clue: Word sung before toasting
We have 1 answer for the clue Word sung before toasting. See the results below.
- "___ Lang Syne"
- Word sung at a New Year's Eve party
- Burns title starter
- Like a Burns acquaintance
- New Year's Eve adjective
- Holiday song title starter
- Annual song title starter
- New Year's song title starter
- Seasonal song word
- Part of a seasonal song
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 24, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Word sung before toasting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!