Clue: Word sung in New Haven
We have 1 answer for the clue Word sung in New Haven. See the results below.
- Word in a Yale song
- When repeated, a college cheer
- When repeated, an Ivy League tune
- "Yale ___" (1901 song)
- Part of a college cheer
- Half a Yalie yell
- Half a Yale cheer
- Word repeated at the Yale Bowl
- When repeated, Yalie's cheer
- Repeated shout at the Yale Bowl
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 12, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Word sung in New Haven that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!