Clue: Words before taking a shot?
We have 1 answer for the clue Words before taking a shot?. See the results below.
- Snapper's line?
- Photographer's request
- Words heard just before freezing?
- Photo shoot phrase
- Photographer's directive
- "Smile!" ... or a hint to the ends of the answers to the five starred clues
- Encouragement before a shot
- Photographer's request, and a hint to what's hidden at the starts of 17-, 26- and 47-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 13, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Words before taking a shot? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!