Clue: Yankees great dubbed "The Old Perfessor"
We have 1 answer for the clue Yankees great dubbed "The Old Perfessor". See the results below.
- Manager of five straight World Series champions
- He called the Mets "amazin'"
- "The Old Professor" of baseball
- "Good pitching will always stop good hitting and vice versa" speaker
- Wearer of #37, the first uniform number retired by the Mets
- Immortal manager nicknamed for his hometown
- First Mets skipper Casey
- First manager of the Mets
- Yankee manager who wore #37
- "Casey at the Bat" autobiographer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 16, 2018
Found an answer for the clue Yankees great dubbed "The Old Perfessor" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!