Clue: Year that Michelangelo started "David"
We have 1 answer for the clue Year that Michelangelo started "David". See the results below.
- Year that Michelangelo sculpted the "Pietà"
- Year that Michelangelo began work on "David"
- Start of the 16th century
- Year in Ivan the Great's rule
- Year Vespucci sailed to the New World
- Year in an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 16th-century start
- Year of an Amerigo Vespucci voyage
- 1501, on a monument
- Year Michelangelo began "David"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 2017
Found an answer for the clue Year that Michelangelo started "David" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!