Clue: Yearly winner between 18 and 28
We have 1 answer for the clue Yearly winner between 18 and 28. See the results below.
- Title first awarded in 1952
- American with a crown
- Contest once hosted by Bob Barker and Dick Clark
- Wearer of a crown since 1952
- Pageant title since 1952
- Beauty pageant since 1952
- Halle Berry was once runner-up for this
- 46-Across wearer since 1952
- Pageant owned by Donald Trump until 2015
- Pageant title with 51 contestants (the 50 states plus D.C.)
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 11, 2020
Found an answer for the clue Yearly winner between 18 and 28 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!