Clue: Yeats's "___ and the Swan"
We have 1 answer for the clue Yeats's "___ and the Swan". See the results below.
- Mother of Helen of Troy
- Mother of 41-Across
- Castor's mother
- Moon of Jupiter
- Helen's mother, in Greek myth
- Mother of Castor and Pollux
- Helen's mother
- Mother of twins, in myth
- Mother of Helen
- Spartan queen of myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 24, 2013
- LA Times - March 29, 2012
- LA Times - March 10, 2011
- LA Times - October 17, 2010
- LA Times - July 26, 2009
- New York Times - June 19, 2005
- Washington Post - April 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Yeats's "___ and the Swan" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!