Clue: "Yes Sir, That's My Baby" songwriter
We have 1 answer for the clue "Yes Sir, That's My Baby" songwriter. See the results below.
- Songwriter Gus
- "Makin' Whoopee" songwriter
- Actress Madeline
- "Ain't We Got Fun" lyricist
- Gus ___, "Ain't We Got Fun" lyricist
- Longtime sportswriter Roger
- E. J. ___ Jr., longtime writer for The New Yorker
- Gus who wrote "Dream a Little Dream of Me"
- Sportswriter/editor Roger
- Gus who wrote the words to "Makin' Whoopee"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Yes Sir, That's My Baby" songwriter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!