Clue: Yeshiva instructor
We have 1 answer for the clue Yeshiva instructor. See the results below.
- Browning's Ben Ezra, e.g.
- Yeshiva product
- Temple prayer
- "My teacher," in Hebrew
- Harry Kemelman's whodunit hero, e.g.
- Torah reciter
- Spiritual leader
- Bar mitzvah officiator
- Seminary graduate
- Kitchen supervisor, sometimes
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 14, 2020
- New York Times - July 26, 2020
- Washington Post - December 20, 2012
- New York Times - July 13, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Yeshiva instructor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!