Clue: Yeti's cousin
We have 1 answer for the clue Yeti's cousin. See the results below.
- Subject of a classic hoax
- Big Foot
- Cryptozoology subject
- One "caught" on grainy film
- Sighting in the Pacific Northwest
- Bigfoot's other name
- Northwestern legend
- Washington music festival named for a legend
- Legendary westcoast giant
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 10, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 15, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Yeti's cousin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!