Clue: Yokel, in slang
We have 1 answer for the clue Yokel, in slang. See the results below.
- Character in a 60's TV spinoff
- TV's Pyle
- Pyle of Mayberry
- First name in Mayberry
- Pyle on TV
- Complaining, irksome patient, in medical slang
- First name in 1960's sitcoms
- Enemy pilot in a dogfight
- Stupid oaf
- Pyle of Camp Henderson
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 03, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Yokel, in slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!