Clue: "You Are My Love" singer James (1955)
We have 1 answer for the clue "You Are My Love" singer James (1955). See the results below.
- "Woodstock" songwriter Mitchell
- First name in folk
- Musical Mitchell
- Folk singer Mitchell
- Mitchell with a guitar
- ___ James, who sang "Your Cheatin' Heart"
- Mitchell who sang "Big Yellow Taxi"
- Singer Mitchell
- "Big Yellow Taxi" singer Mitchell
- Mitchell who wrote and sang "Chelsea Morning"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue "You Are My Love" singer James (1955) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!