Clue: 'You Bet Your Life' emcee
We have 1 answer for the clue 'You Bet Your Life' emcee. See the results below.
- Zeppo, for one
- "Manifesto" writer
- Orally grades comedic brother (4)
- Out-of-favor icon
- Manifesto writer
- Philosopher who gave his name to an -ism
- Karl who philosophized about class struggle
- With 53-Across, noted comedy group, in brief
- Last name in comedy
- Harpo or Karl
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 10, 2005
Found an answer for the clue 'You Bet Your Life' emcee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!