Clue: You can get cited for doing it
We have 1 answer for the clue You can get cited for doing it. See the results below.
- Lowest A, usually
- Nonagenarian's age
- You may be stopped for doing it
- Number of feet between baseball bases
- Degrees latitude of the North Pole
- Leadfoot's cruising speed, perhaps
- Number of degrees in a quadrant
- Hot number?
- Degrees in a right angle
- Low A, on a test
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 09, 2006
- New York Times - February 12, 2005
Found an answer for the clue You can get cited for doing it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!