Clue: You can step on it
We have 1 answer for the clue You can step on it. See the results below.
- Step on it
- It's depressed
- Driver's control
- Something to step on?
- The "it" in "Step on it!"
- It's depressed for power
- Brake's neighbor
- It may be stepped on to accelerate
- It's on the right when you're driving
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 21, 2010
- Washington Post - September 28, 2009
Found an answer for the clue You can step on it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!