Clue: "You can't win 'em all"
We have 1 answer for the clue "You can't win 'em all". See the results below.
- Utterance that sums up 20-, 32- and 42-Across
- "Oh, well"
- 1966 Frank Sinatra hit
- "Win some, lose some"
- Shrug-of-the-shoulders comment
- Sinatra classic, and hint to what's missing from this puzzle's other classics
- 1-Across hit
- Phrase of resignation
- Comment of resignation applicable to 17-, 28- and 50-Across?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 08, 2013
Found an answer for the clue "You can't win 'em all" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!