ABRAHAMLINCOLN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Subject of Copland's "Portrait"
- Notable born 2/12/1809
- Source of the quote
- War-era president
- A U.S. president
- U.S. president, 1861-1865
- U.S. president, 1861 to 1865
- His picture is in many wallets
- First Republican
- "If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one"
- Statesman born 2/12/1809 whose surname can precede the starts of four long puzzle answers
- Follower of James Buchanan
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 16, 2018
- LA Times - February 12, 2018
- Netword - February 19, 2017
- USA Today - January 03, 2012
- Universal - April 04, 2009
- New York Times - February 12, 2009
- Netword - August 17, 2008
- USA Today - August 23, 2007
- USA Today - October 28, 2005
- Washington Post - March 13, 2001
- New York Times - February 12, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer abrahamlincoln that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!