ABUSER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Addict, e.g.
- Bully, e.g.
- Sadist, e.g.
- Exploitative type
- Maligning sort
- Problem drinker, e.g.
- Privilege loser, often
- Substance overdoer
- Rehab candidate
- Exploitative one
- One indulging to excess
- Hurtful sort
- One who overdoes a privilege
- Any excessive drug user
- One overstepping bounds
- Drug addict
- Candidate for rehab
- One taking advantage of privilege
- Playground bully, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 08, 2020
- LA Times - April 17, 2019
- New York Times - August 26, 2018
- Universal - August 22, 2017
- Universal - August 19, 2017
- LA Times - April 02, 2017
- Universal - March 29, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 05, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 06, 2014
- USA Today - November 13, 2013
- LA Times - September 01, 2013
- New York Times - December 15, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 16, 2010
- New York Times - March 24, 2010
- LA Times - September 30, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 12, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 28, 2009
- LA Times - March 24, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 20, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer abuser that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!