DECLARER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Dummy's opposite
- South, in bridge columns
- One going through Customs, e.g.
- Bridge player who calls trump
- Bridge player, at times
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 08, 2019
- USA Today - December 25, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 25, 2011
- USA Today - June 09, 2011
- New York Sun - November 28, 2006
- New York Times - June 22, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer declarer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!