INHALANT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Medical inspiration?
- Asthma spray, e.g.
- Nasal spray, for example
- Something for a stuffy nose
- Medicine to help breathing
- Asthma spray, for example
- Asthmatic's medicine
- Asthmatic's aid
- Drug that's breatheD
- Aid for an asthmatic
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 19, 2015
- Chicago Reader - April 19, 2013
- Universal - August 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 24, 2011
- Universal - October 17, 2010
- New York Times - July 18, 2009
- Universal - July 07, 2007
- USA Today - October 12, 2006
- Washington Post - November 10, 2005
- Washington Post - July 09, 2005
- Washington Post - October 20, 2004
- Washington Post - April 01, 2003
- Washington Post - December 07, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer inhalant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!