INNKEEPER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Key distributor
- Harry Bailly, in "The Canterbury Tales"
- One at the front desk, perhaps
- Accommodating person? ... or a hint to 20-, 28-, 48- and 57-Across
- Watering hole manager, perhaps
- Hostel manager
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 09, 2011
- New York Times - January 28, 2009
- New York Times - August 13, 2006
- New York Times - October 22, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer innkeeper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!