INNUENDO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Sly slur
- Dirty campaign technique
- Indirect implication
- Smear, e.g.
- Element of negative campaigning
- Part of many a smear campaign
- "Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?," e.g.
- Literally, "by signaling"
- Subtle slur
- Sly suggestion
- Evil implication
- Malicious hint
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 31, 2020
- Netword - April 20, 2019
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 17, 2018
- LA Times - May 11, 2017
- Netword - January 31, 2015
- USA Today - July 18, 2014
- New York Times - June 14, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 13, 2012
- New York Times - July 02, 2011
- Netword - May 07, 2011
- USA Today - September 15, 2009
- New York Times - January 01, 2009
- New York Times - August 03, 2007
- LA Times - January 27, 2007
- Washington Post - February 26, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer innuendo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!