INPERIL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Being threatened
- At risk
- Under attack, perhaps
- Facing danger
- Tied to the train tracks, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 15, 2015
- Netword - February 08, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - January 04, 2013
- Washington Post - August 08, 2012
- New York Times - July 31, 2011
- LA Times - May 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 21, 2008
- LA Times - April 23, 2008
- Washington Post - September 12, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer inperil that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!