INTEGRA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- An Acura
- Acura model
- Former Acura model
- Acura model for over a decade
- Former car model whose name is Latin for "untouched"
- Bygone Acura that's involved in a crackup at 17-, 23-, 45- and 55-Across?
- Bygone Acura
- Defunct Acura model
- Bygone car model that's an anagram of GRANITE
- Old Acura model
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 26, 2019
- New York Times - September 01, 2019
- LA Times - August 30, 2014
- New York Times - August 30, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 02, 2014
- New York Times - April 13, 2011
- Washington Post - February 12, 2009
- Washington Post - December 15, 2008
- LA Times - August 20, 2008
- New York Sun - July 10, 2008
- New York Times - December 23, 2007
- New York Sun - October 29, 2007
- Washington Post - September 21, 2006
- New York Sun - February 16, 2005
- New York Times - November 07, 2001
- New York Times - December 28, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer integra that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!