JOSHUATREE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- 1987 U2 album, with "The"
- Mojave Desert grower
- Southwestern national park, or the primary plant that grows there
- Desert plant for which a U2 album is named
- Yucca named by Mormon settlers
- Desert plant named for a Biblical spy
- Mojave Desert sight
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 13, 2013
- LA Times - June 01, 2013
- New York Times - February 22, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - June 15, 2011
- LA Times - October 16, 2010
- LA Times - July 29, 2009
- New York Sun - July 31, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer joshuatree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!