JULIUSCAESAR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Roman general with a famous boast found at the starts of 20-, 27-, and 44-Across
- 1953 Brando film
- Play whence the phrase "the most unkindest cut of all"
- Speaker of the Latin quote hidden in the answers to the starred clues ... and the English-language quote hidden in the answers to the double-starred clues
- Speaker of 15-Across
- "... and last but not least I'd like to thank ___, without whose salad this town could not exist ..."
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 26, 2012
- New York Times - March 23, 2011
- New York Times - November 02, 2010
- Washington Post - September 18, 2010
- New York Sun - February 11, 2008
- New York Times - May 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 22, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer juliuscaesar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!