JUMPINGBEAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Mexican seed that contains a moth larva
- Jittery Mexican seed
- Seed of a Mexican shrub
- Seed containing moth larva, and what is aptly hidden in each puzzle row whose clues contain asterisks
- "Mexican" seedpod
- Astronaut Alan clearing hurdles?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 10, 2017
- Netword - October 28, 2015
- LA Times - July 19, 2013
- USA Today - December 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 25, 2005
- New York Sun - November 15, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer jumpingbean that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!