JURASSIC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Geologic period between Triassic and Cretaceous
- Time of the dinosaurs
- Park of fiction and film
- Period when birds and mammals appeared
- Pre-Cretaceous time
- "___ Park"
- Park in a Michael Crichton novel
- Mesozoic Era period
- Period in the Age of Dinosaurs
- *Period in the Age of Reptiles
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 18, 2018
- USA Today - May 10, 2017
- New York Times - October 07, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 22, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 01, 2013
- Universal - July 13, 2011
- Washington Post - October 11, 2010
- Washington Post - January 22, 2010
- Universal - June 29, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer jurassic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!