MASCOTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Providers of energy to fans
- San Diego Chicken et al.
- Navy's goat, Marine Corps' bulldog, etc.
- Goats, bears, lions, etc.
- Joe Bruin and Tommy Trojan
- Mr. Met and the Phillie Phanatic, e.g.
- Team animals
- Team symbols
- Team animals?
- Animals at a football game
- Animals in athletics
- Game animals, for some
- Certain costumed cheer leaders
- Highlands mothers?
- Geico Gecko and LiMu Emu
- Nebraska's Herbie Husker and others
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 18, 2020
- Universal - November 22, 2019
- Universal - April 30, 2019
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 02, 2018
- Netword - March 17, 2018
- New York Times - July 27, 2017
- Netword - October 07, 2016
- New York Times - November 15, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 17, 2014
- Washington Post - October 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 05, 2013
- Netword - January 13, 2013
- Netword - November 06, 2010
- Chicago Reader - October 08, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 21, 2010
- USA Today - November 09, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 21, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - June 04, 2006
- New York Times - June 25, 2005
- Washington Post - February 16, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer mascots that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!