MONOLITHS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Single-slab stone monuments
- Easter Island mysteries
- Egyptian statues of the gods, essentially
- Yosemite's El Capitan and others
- Uprights at Stonehenge, e.g.
- Stonehenge structures
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 06, 2021
- New York Times - February 09, 2021
- LA Times - December 25, 2011
- New York Times - November 12, 2006
- New York Times - July 03, 2006
- Washington Post - September 08, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer monoliths that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!