MUMMY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Boris Karloff title role, with "the"
- Wrapped movie monster
- Egyptian cadaver of old
- King Tut, for one
- Wrapped cadaver
- Pharaohs, now
- Horror-film villain
- He's all wrapped up in himself
- Man of the cloth?
- Embalmed body
- See Notepad
- Charmin' costume?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 19, 2020
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 03, 2017
- New York Times - November 17, 2016
- Universal - February 07, 2014
- New York Times - February 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 11, 2007
- Netword - February 06, 2007
- USA Today - December 28, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 25, 2006
- Washington Post - December 24, 2005
- Washington Post - May 01, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer mummy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!