QTR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Time unit in basketball: Abbr.
- Part of the sch. year
- Game period: Abbr.
- N.F.L. period: Abbr.
- 12 or 15 min.
- Fourth of a fiscal yr.
- 15 min. on the gridiron
- 12 minutes, in an NBA game
- NFL div.
- Fiscal fourth (abbr.)
- Super Bowl div.
- 15 min. of football
- Fiscal period: abbr.
- Fiscal yr. pt.
- Half of a half (Abbr.)
- Div. of a fiscal year
- Bus. yr. part
- Part of a yr.
- One ends on Sept. 30
- CFL game segment
- 15 mins. of an N.F.L. game
- Common coin: abbr.
- Three months: Abbr.
- Fiscal year part: Abbr.
- 12 mins., in the N.B.A.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 21, 2018
- New York Times - December 24, 2017
- New York Times - January 03, 2017
- New York Times - April 17, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 01, 2015
- Canadiana - August 17, 2015
- New York Times - June 09, 2013
- New York Times - December 08, 2012
- LA Times - March 01, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - February 03, 2012
- USA Today - January 16, 2012
- LA Times - April 04, 2011
- Washington Post - February 12, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - April 04, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - August 09, 2009
- New York Times - July 30, 2009
- LA Times - July 25, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 28, 2007
- New York Sun - October 25, 2007
- New York Times - April 25, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer qtr that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!