QUAINT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Like many an English inn
- Like olde shoppes
- Charmingly odd
- Agreeably old-fashioned
- Like many shops at Disneyland
- Attractively old-fashioned
- Old fashioned
- Like the expression "Sakes alive!"
- Charmingly retro
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 08, 2016
- New York Times - October 25, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 05, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 12, 2013
- New York Times - April 11, 2012
- New York Times - April 24, 2009
- LA Times - December 21, 2007
- New York Sun - January 25, 2006
- New York Times - March 06, 2003
- New York Times - April 12, 2002
- New York Times - September 07, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer quaint that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!