QUARTET is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Pop music's 98 Degrees, e.g.
- Alabama, e.g.
- Many a pop group
- Kiss, e.g.
- Chamber group
- The Beatles, e.g.
- Barbershop group?
- See 58-Across
- 15 Across, e.g.
- The Beatles or KISS
- Chamber music ensemble
- Barbershop singers, typically
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 24, 2018
- USA Today - October 19, 2016
- Netword - March 27, 2016
- LA Times - January 15, 2013
- New York Times - May 07, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 27, 2010
- LA Times - June 18, 2010
- New York Sun - March 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 05, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 25, 2004
- Washington Post - January 28, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 13, 2004
- New York Times - August 05, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer quartet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!