SHORTU is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Vowel sound in "puzzle"
- Bug's midsection
- Thumb's middle?
- There's one in "puzzle"
- Sound in the middle of drums
- Vowel sound in 'run'
- Puzzling sound?
- Ultra sound?
- Vowel sound in "bug"
- Vowel sound in the word "dumb"
- Schwa's cousin
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 12, 2014
- LA Times - July 29, 2013
- New York Times - July 26, 2013
- LA Times - February 11, 2012
- Chicago Reader - July 29, 2011
- New York Times - June 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 28, 2010
- New York Times - February 28, 2010
- New York Times - March 02, 2007
- New York Times - December 13, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer shortu that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!