TELAVIV is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- Hebrew name meaning "Hill of spring"
- Home of the newspaper Haaretz
- El Al destination
- City of Israel
- Eastern Mediterranean city
- City on the Mediterranean
- Shalom Meir Tower site
- 22 Across destination
- Shalom Meir Tower locale
- Setting for part of 2005's "Munich"
- Magen David Square location
- Mediterranean port
- Israeli city
- "The City That Never Sleeps"
- Israeli port
- Mideast metropolis
- City with prevalent Bauhaus architecture
- City name meaning "spring mound"
- City served by the airport in 40-Across
- Mediterranean metropolis
- Israel's "City That Never Sleeps"
- Mideast city with a stock exchange
- City from which the U.S. moved its embassy in 2018
- Israeli port on the Mediterranean
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 04, 2018
- New York Times - October 07, 2018
- New York Times - April 26, 2018
- USA Today - October 18, 2017
- LA Times - May 19, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 03, 2016
- New York Times - November 18, 2015
- Universal - July 27, 2015
- LA Times - December 31, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 15, 2014
- LA Times - June 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 10, 2014
- Washington Post - February 14, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 26, 2013
- Netword - August 18, 2012
- Netword - November 24, 2011
- New York Times - October 12, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - May 27, 2011
- New York Times - February 27, 2011
Seen a clue for the answer telaviv that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!