TELEPHONE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Hint to filling in four squares in this puzzle
- Whispering party game
- Call up
- A Christmas connection
- Bell's ringer?
- "Come by and chat at our booth" (Philadelphia, 1876)
- Brantford alias ___City
- Caller's need
- It may come down in a storm
- Alexander Graham Bell's invention
- Greek goddess of communication?
- Cellular ___
- Game played in whispers
- *Alexander Graham Bell and Elisha Gray
- Riddle-de-dee: What asks no questions but must be answered?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 05, 2020
- New York Times - August 08, 2018
- LA Times - April 04, 2018
- LA Times - September 10, 2016
- New York Times - September 03, 2015
- New York Times - August 18, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 17, 2013
- Canadiana - August 20, 2012
- New York Times - July 29, 2012
- Universal - August 22, 2011
- Canadiana - April 25, 2011
- New York Times - March 30, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 07, 2005
- Washington Post - May 12, 2005
- New York Times - August 12, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer telephone that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!