TESSIE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Actress O'Shea
- Music hall singer O'Shea
- O'Shea who appeared on "Ed Sullivan" the same night as the Beatles
- 1964 Tony winner O'Shea
- Red Sox Nation's anthem
- Red Sox anthem
- Singer O'Shea who shared the stage with the Beatles on the 2/9/64 "Ed Sullivan Show"
- Singer/actress O'Shea
- Chanteuse O'Shea
- "Twenty-six miles" actress Santiago
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 2018
- LA Times - January 16, 2016
- New York Times - July 08, 2015
- New York Times - December 31, 2011
- Post Puzzler - September 19, 2010
- LA Times - January 24, 2009
- Washington Post - April 14, 2008
- USA Today - February 08, 2008
- Washington Post - November 08, 2001
- New York Times - September 02, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer tessie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!