THIRTY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- XXX, to Xenocrates
- Partial tennis score
- Six, for the big hand
- Second point in tennis
- Minimum age of a U.S. senator
- Journalist's sign-off
- Score for a small straight in Yahtzee
- '___ days hath ...'
- Half-hour mark
- Triple X?
- Tennis score
- XXX rating?
- Minimum age for a Senator
- Senator's minimum age
- Days in April
- Minimum age for a U.S. senator
- Number of days in June
- A tennis point
- "End of story," to a journalist
- Two after love?
- Six times five
- A score and decade
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 07, 2019
- Universal - March 21, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 29, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 15, 2016
- LA Times - November 30, 2015
- LA Times - November 07, 2015
- Universal - May 22, 2015
- USA Today - March 20, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 25, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 18, 2014
- New York Times - November 13, 2013
- Netword - April 02, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 05, 2012
- Netword - June 23, 2012
- Washington Post - May 19, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 05, 2011
- Post Puzzler - September 19, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer thirty that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!