We have 1 answer for the clue -elect. See the results below.
- Start of a Hamlet soliloquy
- One of Hamlet's options
- Soliloquy start
- Soliloquy starter
- Option for Hamlet
- "Hamlet" soliloquy starter
- Repeated words in a famous soliloquy
- Words before and after "or not"
- "___ honest with you ..."
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 21, 2021
- New York Times - January 26, 2020
Found an answer for the clue -elect that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!