Clue: *120-year-old candy
We have 1 answer for the clue *120-year-old candy. See the results below.
- Snack item named after the inventor's 6-year-old daughter
- Snack for Dustin in a 1982 film?
- Melt-resistant snack
- Chocolaty chew
- Part of a Halloween dinner?
- Chocolaty 1908 patent
- Drummer's favorite candy?
- Snack introduced in 1896
- Chocolatelike candy since 1907
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 14, 2016
Found an answer for the clue *120-year-old candy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!