TOOTSIEROLL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Snack item named after the inventor's 6-year-old daughter
- Snack for Dustin in a 1982 film?
- Melt-resistant snack
- Chocolaty chew
- Part of a Halloween dinner?
- Chocolaty 1908 patent
- Drummer's favorite candy?
- *120-year-old candy
- Snack introduced in 1896
- Chocolatelike candy since 1907
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 05, 2017
- LA Times - February 14, 2016
- Universal - February 06, 2016
- USA Today - August 25, 2015
- New York Times - October 30, 2013
- Washington Post - January 18, 2011
- Netword - December 04, 2010
- Universal - November 18, 2007
- New York Times - June 20, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer tootsieroll that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!