Clue: 12/24, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue 12/24, e.g.. See the results below.
- Christmas ___
- Role in Haydn's "The Creation"
- Planning time
- Matriarch of all matriarchs
- Midsummer ___ (June 23)
- Time in the classifieds
- First mate?
- Morn's opposite
- "The Three Faces of ___"
- Original sinner
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 30, 2014
- New York Times - July 27, 2003
- Washington Post - July 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 12/24, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!