Clue: 13, in old Rome
We have 1 answer for the clue 13, in old Rome. See the results below.
- Number not on a clock
- Hour not found on a grandfather clock
- Constitutional Amendment that abolished slavery
- Number not on a grandfather clock
- Chapter 13?
- Unlucky number, in ancient Rome?
- Caesar's unlucky number?
- DCL ÷ L
- Unlucky "numerus"
- Unlucky Roman number?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 07, 2017
- USA Today - March 27, 2007
Found an answer for the clue 13, in old Rome that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!