XIII is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Number not on a clock
- Hour not found on a grandfather clock
- Constitutional Amendment that abolished slavery
- Number not on a grandfather clock
- Chapter 13?
- Unlucky number, in ancient Rome?
- Caesar's unlucky number?
- DCL ÷ L
- 13, in old Rome
- Unlucky "numerus"
- Unlucky Roman number?
- What the clock strikes at the start of "1984"
- Unlucky number for Caesar?
- Number of one of the Olympics canceled due to W.W. II
- Romans' unlucky number?
- Unlucky number in Rome?
- VI plus VII
- Vnlvcky nvmber
- Amendment that ended slavery
- Roman baker's doxen?
- Roman baker's dozen?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 07, 2017
- LA Times - February 17, 2016
- Washington Post - July 31, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - November 17, 2013
- Washington Post - July 18, 2013
- New York Times - December 31, 2011
- USA Today - October 06, 2011
- New York Times - September 28, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - September 11, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 14, 2011
- Washington Post - September 24, 2010
- LA Times - March 10, 2010
- Washington Post - January 02, 2009
- New York Times - December 26, 2008
- LA Times - February 24, 2008
- Universal - January 07, 2008
- USA Today - March 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 14, 2005
- New York Times - May 03, 2004
- USA Today - February 09, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer xiii that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!