Clue: 1492 Columbus discovery
We have 1 answer for the clue 1492 Columbus discovery. See the results below.
- Second-oldest country in the Western Hemisphere
- Port-au-Prince's land
- Half of Hispaniola
- René Préval's domain
- Independent country since 1804
- Cacao exporter
- Papa Doc ruled it
- Port-au-Prince is its capital
- Santa Maria wreck site
- Its currency is the gourde
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 23, 2014
- New York Times - May 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1492 Columbus discovery that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!