Clue: Cacao exporter
We have 1 answer for the clue Cacao exporter. See the results below.
- 1492 Columbus discovery
- Second-oldest country in the Western Hemisphere
- Port-au-Prince's land
- Half of Hispaniola
- René Préval's domain
- Independent country since 1804
- Papa Doc ruled it
- Port-au-Prince is its capital
- Santa Maria wreck site
- Its currency is the gourde
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cacao exporter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!